Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 6, 1908

From: May Gleasure, The Square, Listowel
To: Frank Gleasure, 4 Franklin St., Allston, Mass, U.S.A

My dear Frank,

I hope this will find you enjoying the best of health as we all are at present home. We have some splendid weather here now you could hardly go out with it, there were two policemen went mad last week with the heat one was from Lyre and the other from Lisselton. We got the flags and books which you sent all right they were very nice flags we wore them last Saturday. I suppose you had a good time that day.

We are having a Feis in Listowel next Sunday and I think the annual sports will come on soon.

We are getting our holidays about the 20th of the months.

I am going to send some papers this week. Those were lovely P.C.'s that you sent with the books I have a good share of them now I must get some and send them to you Hoping you will write again very soon.

I remain
Your loving sister
May

No comments:

Post a Comment