Tuesday, March 20, 2012

August 2, 1906

From: George F. Gleasure, The Square, Listowel, Ireland
To: Frank Gleasure, 22 Herrick Street, Brighton, Mass, U.S.A

Dear Frank

I must write to you now it is a long time since you received my last letter. In fact I had no time to write, with learning day and Sunday school lessons and the violin, but now we have our holidays so I thought I would write to you. May went out to Tullig last Monday for a couple of weeks. I am going out after the Annual Sports which are to be held next Sunday. I am having fine times with the Soldiers you send me. The last book you send me was very nice. I like to ready about Fairy tales. Jerry Carrol came back about three weeks ago. We had a very wet Summer this year how is the weather over there. Hoping to hear from you soon

I remain,
Your loving brother,
George F. Gleasure

I am sending the photo that was taken last. Joe says it is not done yet. But I will send it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment