Saturday, March 24, 2012

December 18, 1906

From: George F. Gleasure, The Square, Listowel, Co. Kerry Ireland
To: Frank Gleasure, 22 Herrick Street Brighton, Massachusetts

Dear Frank,

I suppose you are looking out for a Christmas letter from me now, and as we got our Holidays last Friday I thought I would write to you. We were very busy for the last week practicing for a concert which we are having tonight. We are getting pledge medals then for joining the band of hope three years ago. I am sending my photo and a little card along with this letter. I received the books you sent me on the eight of December and I was very pleased with them they are fine books. I have two of them read already. Annie and May will send you some things later on. Will you write to me before Christmas. I will close now as I have nothing more of interest to write about.

I remain
Your loving Brother
George F. Gleasure

No comments:

Post a Comment