Monday, December 17, 2012

March 4, 1920

From: May Gleasure, Cork
To: Frank Gleasure, 36 Litchfield St., Brighton, Mass., U.S.A.

Dear Frank,

Just a line or two as we are wondering why you are not writing to us we were expecting to hear from you at Xmas and ever since but not a line. We are all about the same down here as usual and father got over that fit he had and is quiet strong again I had a letter from Annie yesterday morning she tells me she was after getting a letter from Miss Reardon and also a Photo of our house taking during a snow storm she said it was very nice. I am still working in the same place and same business and getting allong alright. Cork is only just the same as Listowel to me now. How is your wife and Kiddies its strange how you have not written to us. all this time back. Annie asked me to drop you a line this week. needless to say she is a very bad corrospondent herself. I hope you'll write by return to us. No more this time until I hear from you Iremain
Your loving Sister Mai.

No comments:

Post a Comment