Monday, September 3, 2012

March 6, 1911

From May Gleasure
To Frank Gleasure, 437 Cambridge St, Allston, Mass, U.S.A.

The Shamrock Leaf will always be
A link to bind across the sea
The hands that join in memory
Of Dear Old Ireland!


Dear Frank,

I received your letter this morning glad to hear you are well as we all are here in Listowel. but the old man out in Tullig is not well for the last few weeks. in fact I think he won't do much longer. I am glad you like those Photo's I will send you the other when I am writing the next time I am waiting until I get the music until I write so I will tell you how I like it. I will try and steal one of Annie's Sticky backs but you must not say anything about it as she said she would not like anyone to see them they were so bad I am sending you this in memory of Old Patricks day. I will let you have all news in next letter Goodbye from sister Mai.


No comments:

Post a Comment